June 26, 2021
The Northern Shenandoah Valley Master Gardener Association presented our inaugural Gardening in the Valley Tour in June. The tour featured five uniquely different and spectacular gardens in Shenandoah County. Each one provided ideas for gardening enthusiasts of all levels to replicate in their own gardens.
Master Gardeners were on-site at each garden to point out educational features. Information tables staffed by Master Gardeners were at several locations to answer your gardening questions.
- Edinburg Mill Biofiltration Garden (214 S. Main St., Edinburg)
- Country Farm (5 miles west of Edinburg)
- Monarchs on Meadow (1.5 miles west of I-81, Woodstock Exit)
- In-Town Yard (Downtown Woodstock)
- Veatch’s Gleann Arboretum (7.6 miles west of I-81, Strasburg Exit)