Sponsored by the Northern Shenandoah Valley Master Gardener Association, this event includes talks from Master Gardeners, as well as demos, crafts, and giveaways. All talks, demos, and crafts are free to the public and open to all ages.
IN THE BARN: Scheduled Talks Include:
- 12:15 p.m. Plan a Pollinator Garden for Season-long Blooms with Stacey Morgan Smith
- 1:15 p.m. Create a Habitat Garden and a Sustainable Landscape for Flora and Fauna with Cy Haley
- 2:15 p.m. Fall Decorations Using Garden Materials with Lynn Hoffmann
- 3:15 p.m. Learn Simple Steps for Saving Seeds with Elaine Specht
Under the tents: Demos, Craft workshops, and Giveaways throughout the event.
- Tool Sharpening and winter storage tips
- Dividing Daylilies Demo and Give Away
- Fall Propagation of Woody Shrubs Demo
- Flower Pounding Crafts
- Tours of the Belle Grove Teaching Garden
- Kids Gardening Table
- Spring Bulb Information Booth and Daffodil Give Away
- Master Gardener Information Booth
- And more
Bring in your garden pots and we will reuse or recycle them.
We will have a limited number of peony roots for sale. Come early for best selection.