Gardening in the Valley Tour
June 25, 2022, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Rain or Shine
The 2022 edition of the Gardening in the Valley Tour will feature five uniquely different and spectacular gardens in and around Luray in Page County. Each one will offer ideas and information that will benefit gardening enthusiasts of all levels. Master Gardeners will be on-site at each garden to point out educational features. Information tables staffed by Master Gardeners will be at several locations to answer your gardening questions.
There are four additional garden and outdoor spaces worth visiting on the day of the tour where no ticket is required.
Proceeds from the 2022 Gardening in the Valley Tour will support after-school education provided by Virginia Cooperative Education in Page County Schools as part of the Growing Healthy Habits and nutrition programs and fund scholarships for Page County youth to attend 4-H summer camp.
Featured Gardens (Ticket Required)
- Birdsong Pleasure Garden (7 miles West of Luray)
- Two Private Gardens in Downtown Luray
- Brick House Nursery (3 miles South of Luray)
- Survivor Farm (5 miles East of Luray)
Additional Garden and Outdoor Spaces (No Ticket Required)
- Massanutten Country Corner (3546 U.S. Highway 211 West)
- Page Alliance for Community Action Community Garden (Page Memorial Hospital)
- Luray-Hawksbill Greenway (Steps away from Downtown Luray)
- Champion Chinquapin Oak Tree (Blue Section of the Luray-Hawksbill Greenway)